Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Store is Open

BrickMagic 2010, Brickworld 2010, and Star Wars Celebration V is now over.  For me, there's only one more event LEGO event left for the year -- Festival of the Masters -- which is in my backyard in November.

I've decided to get my BrickLink store reorganized, so I've put my 55K+ parts in the stock-room for now, except for the key-chains -- I have those organized nicely, for quick, easy access.  I'm thinking about streamlining, so I can respond to orders faster.  And since I run this store as a hobby, I'm thinking about eliminating any parts under $0.10 from my store -- for the time it takes me to look for 5 x $0.03 parts, I could be building or doing other things.

Anyway, look for more items to be moved out of the stock-room in the coming weeks & for some newer items to be added.

No comments: